NFT technology is changing the way we think about digital assets. Now, it is possible to make ‘one of a kind’ digital files by attaching their unique properties to the blockchain via smart contracts. The technology is a big game-changer for collectibles such as sports cards that can now be taken to the digital world. Let’s take a closer look at the implication of this technology and how we can invest in NFT sports cards.
How NFTs are changing sports cards investing
Sports cards have always been a longtime favorite among collectibles with baseball cards, in particular, being the most sought after. Although traditional card collecting remains a popular hobby for many, collectors and investors alike are now turning their heads towards NFT sports cards. Traditional card manufactures are not falling behind either with companies such as PANINI taking advantage of the technology and selling NFTs cards on their website.
Some benefits of Nft sport cards over traditional sports cards
- More features and possibilities. Your favorite sports cards can incorporate animation, music, autographs, or even the voice-in-off of the athlete. Also, companies may do special challenges and promotions where holders of certain cards may receive extra bonus cards or packs. All of this can be done while your cards remain unique and traceable to you, the owner.
- Easy to purchase. Setting up a crypto wallet is easy. Once it is done, it is easy to connect your wallet to an NFT platform and buy NFTs with a few clicks of the mouse.
- No defects. Traditional cards may have defects that affect the value of the card. card grading services will rate the cards from 1 to 10. Usually, anything less than a 10 diminishes the value of the card.
- Less risk of fraudulent cards. NFTs sports cards can be verified on a public record AKA the blockchain.
- Traceable history. It is possible to know the previous owners and prices at which the cards have traded. This is valuable information for both investors and collectors and makes everything more transparent.
- No shipping costs. There is no need to pay buying costs from buying, selling, or sending cards to a grading service.
- The true number of all cards. It is possible to know the total number of copies made and is verifiable.
NFT sport cards at StadioPlus
If you are a collector or investor of sports cards, you will love our iconic NFT sports cards, a collectible card project of 100 iconic sports moments from the XX and XXI centuries. This is a great opportunity to get your hands on first edition collectibles now on sale until January 7, 2022. StadioPlus makes it easy to purchase your NFTS accepting cryptocurrency payments, credit cards, and transfers.
Don’t hesitate to visit us at StadioPlus to take a look at our collection of NFT sports cards. We´ll be glad to answer your questions and welcome you into our community. Also, join us on our social media channels, Twitter Stadioplus and Discord StadioPlus.